Monday, September 18, 2006

The penis bomb

Man would I hate to be this guy. Seems the security woman at O'Hare airport couldn't understand his Iranian accent. Oh I can't tell the story, you read it. Any lesbians will no doubt understand being confused by a penis pump and a bomb. The best part, he was traveling with his mother.

Reminds me of the time I had to ask my mother how to translate dental dam for a lesbian health article in Spanish. I had to explain the use of the dental dam, I couldn't just get a translation. Oh no, mom it used for oral sex between lesbians. A priceless moment in our relationship. I have never recovered.

2 comments:

Julie R. Enszer said...

This needs a photograph of what a penis pump actually looks like to totally understand it. I don't know what a penis pump looks like and I am afraid to Google it. Could I call up your mother and ask her?

Julie

miss wild thing said...

NO!

Add to Technorati Favorites