Friday, September 08, 2006

No connection

So it seems there is no connection between Saddam and the 9/11 hijackers. No new news there. But the Senate lack of intelligence committee finally acknowledged that information in a report released today. Shocking, I am glad I was sitting down when I read that. This committee has been locked up by White House ass kisser Pat Roberts for years while he tries to prevent the citizens of the country from knowing the full extent of the Bush lies. And of course the big liars on Pennsylvania Ave act as if it is no big deal. Old news, Tony Snow harrumphed. Been there done that.

I guess they figure since they are getting ABC to paint Clinton as the bad guy in the 9/11 disaster, they don't have to worry much. Not my fault, someone else did it. Just like neighborhood kid again, not my fault, you made me do it, not my fault.

The part that always gets to me is total lack of integrity with these people. Everyone in this administration wants everyone else to accountable except them of course. Took the chimp in chief a year to admit the Katrina mess was their fault. But let someone get caught smoking dope somewhere and it time for the slammer. Oh well, old news.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites