Monday, October 23, 2006

Why?

Why does Bush have a job and I don't?

I know what the internets are, I am using it right now. I know what Google is, I am using it right now. I even live close to Google. I can read and write and even understand what I read and write. I don't need much translation when people talk to me. I don't chew with my mouth open in public.

I won't wear a dress though. Well, neither does Bush. I am fairly clear in my thought and speech. I am not responsible for the downfall of two countries. I don't get one bit of advice from Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld or Alberto Gonzales. I don't torture.

So why does Bush have a job and I don't?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You obviously made the mistake of not being born to an ambitious future (now former) President who made lots of money in the oil bidness and lots of rich friends who could bail you out when you f*cked up over and over and over. That was your mistake. Now go pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

/sarcasm

Add to Technorati Favorites