Wednesday, September 26, 2007

forget it

My house is about to be invaded by the staff from Pride at Work, the national LGBT labor organization that never gets any respect from the other national orgs. They are all meeting in San Francisco this weekend so the staff is staying here at our casita in San Jose.

That means, I think, that I will never remember my brilliant thought about the Democratic primary. Oh well, at least I didn't forget to fix Walter Reed Hospital or New Orleans. I will leave that to the dumb ass in chief. I have an excuse. I have mental pause.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Pride at Work!! Please give them my welcome and thanks for all the great work they do.

Ask them if they want to babysit!!

miss wild thing said...

Oh damn you could have come over to visit!

Add to Technorati Favorites