Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Calender


Yes apparently this lack of a job messes with my ability to read a calender. Last week I went to unemployment a day too early. Today I went to an event at the Shark Tank that is scheduled for tomorrow.

Plus it wasn't just an event, Sharks Captain Patrick Marleau is signing autographs.. So I went over there with a briefcase full of autograph and reading material. I had a camp chair slung over my shoulder ready to park myself for the duration so I could get an all kinds of stuff autographed. I figured I could knock off some Christmas presents.

The women at the Sharks store were very nice but I was obviously their knucklehead of the day. Plus I forgot my wallet so I couldn't even buy something while I was there. Next thing you know I will forget...never mind I can't remember.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites