Thursday, July 06, 2006

What a maroon!


Senator Joe Biden said today "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have an Indian accent". Oh where can I go vote for this man? The people of Delaware must be awfully proud of their Senator tonight. And he thought he was going to run for President, silly man.

So while out walking the dogs tonight (this actually involves three walks) I ws pondering the state of the state. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the Governator is in a strong position to win re-election in November. I guess there are worse things that could happen, like a change in the Constitution allowing the current idiot in chief to run again. Besides with the Dems in the majority in both houses, there are slim and no chances for him to wreck the state as some of his Reprublican predecessors have done.

Like Pete Wilson, for example. I can still hear his voice during the Prop 187 election, saying "They keep coming and coming." Uh huh and you are from where, San Diego? My doesn't that have a Spanish ring to it? So that would lead me to believe that us Latino types have been here waaaaaay longer than his types. Oh wait, prejudiced people have been here all along, I just forgot.

But luckily Joe Biden reminded me today that I shouldn't get fooled by apparent open minds in our Democratic party. I used to think he was really good on many issues. But apparently the fool went out to a few too many 7-11's and now is harboring obvious opinions which could have an effect on the country's foreign policy. (This is the time when I sarcastically remark "What foreign policy?")

We live in such an open country that the 7-11 employees have an impact on our policies in the world. Some people say it's the homos running amok. I say it is the slurpees.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites