Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ugly

Some days just start ugly. Today was one of those days. One of the dogs barfed on my bed this morning at 6 AM. I was out of a job at noon.

On the brighter side, today was our third wedding anniversary. So it wasn't too ugly all day.

I need to figure out what I really want to do. This last job was never right. I didn't get along with the boss, working conditions were totally ghetto and I didn't get along with the boss. Did I mention I didn't get along with the boss? Tomorrow I will be the housewife, clean the floors, pick up the poop in the yard and work on the tomatoes. Oh, sleep in late maybe, write a speech I am giving on Thursday, clean the guinea pig cage and print business cards.

As demoralizing as this feels, it is more demoralizing to the not have a job where one is appreciated. I am liberated. OK, maybe I am working on that one.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites