"This is not the kind of weapon that any kind of amateur could construct. It would require real resources to do it."No this is no ordinary rat poison. It is radioactive poison dropped into something that Litvinenko ate or drank. Then for three weeks he suffered horribly until he died this weekend. Very nice.
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Putrid the Poisoner
More is being revealed about the horrible death of Kremlin critic, Alexander Litvinenko, of radioactive poisononing. The crux of this NY Times article says this: