Thursday, May 03, 2007

A moment


Whoa, I forgot I had a blog! That's mental pause for you.

I cannot report many interesting things today. I did get the stitches out of my foot yesterday and could then enjoy a big girl shower without a giant condom on my leg. I drove to Sacramento yesterday too and had more Chico State flashbacks all the way up and back.

This evening I had a priceless moment with one of my dogs. I had gone out to the garage for something and came back in to the house. There was Allegra, sitting there, waiting for me, wagging her tail and just showing how much she likes me. She has such warm brown eyes, I just fell in love all over again with a dog who has been abused in the past and just wants some love from me. I gave it to her happily with no strings attached. Pure love from the animals and pure love back.

Sometimes it is the little things that can make me grateful. Today I had that moment.

2 comments:

FriĆ°vin said...

I try to dish out some unsolicited love to my Siamese baby several times a day. She's old and needs it.

miss wild thing said...

That is the sign of our true humanity, how we take care of our animals, children and elders. See what an evolved human you are?

Add to Technorati Favorites