Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Next thought

Finally coming back to some senses after taking two days to get back from DC this weekend. Of course, I feel dumber than a box of rocks but managed to survive the terror of flying American through Dallas. My sister and I spent the night at the Sleep Inn in Dallas after our flight was canceled. Would it be so hard for an announcement that the flight is canceled?

I certainly slept better last night because Paris was out of jail, how about you?

I predict the head of the California Hypocrites, I mean Republican party will resign on Friday afternoon. I also would like to see Elizabeth Edwards run for President since she supports marriage for my team. Ms Marinucci scored both those scoops. Funny how Media Matters was all up in her koolaid that she was so anti-Dem by cherry picking her articles then she gets to prove otherwise.

This was enough to make me kick up my heels today. The Senate Judiciary slapped Bush and his homeboys with subpoenas. Oh yes, let the howling begin.

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Senate subpoenaed the White House and Vice President Dick Cheney's office Wednesday, demanding documents and elevating the confrontation with President Bush over the administration's warrant-free eavesdropping on Americans.

Separately, the Senate Judiciary Committee also is summoning Attorney General Alberto Gonzales to discuss the program and an array of other matters that have cost a half-dozen top Justice Department officials their jobs, committee chairman Patrick Leahy announced.

Does anyone else think that it is really early for Presidential endorsements? I am waiting all this out to see who makes the first stumble.



No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites