Thursday, April 12, 2007

The week

Oh my what a week! The White House lost 4 million emails. Imus is toast. The Sharks won in double overtime last night.

Let's see....how in the hell do you lose that many emails? Oh I remember, when you are under suspicion for breaking many federal laws. Hiding things from Americans because you are unethical, lying, flying monkeys working in the White House?

Imus got kicked to the curb today and I couldn't be happier to finally see some accountability. Now, dude, about those eyebrows. Get some tweezers.

Tomorrow afternoon I am having surgery on my left foot. The movie will be called My Mexican Left Foot. Got the percocet already so as long as I get home in front of the tv for the Sharks game, life is good.

I may have to blog on percocet, wheeee.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites