Monday, April 02, 2007

A light

My world keeps getting a little smaller. Now I am just focused on my feet.

I finally have insurance at Kaiser and met my swell new doctor today. She has sent me on to the foot people so with any luck I will be getting that damn operation to alleviate the pain in my feet, the nasty case of plantar fasciatis. This is now four series of shots, steroids, pain pills and endless days and nights of this really terrible pain later maybe there is some help on the way.

Then I can go back to soccer and walk the dogs again. Good lord, a normal life????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I hope you get some real relief soon.

miss wild thing said...

Surgery is in the forecast. As long as I can climb the stairs to get to my seat for the Stanley Cup playoffs, I'm good.

Add to Technorati Favorites