Thursday, January 11, 2007

Starting again

I unofficially started my new job today. I am now the public policy director of SIREN - Services, Immigrant Rights and Education Network. Yippee, back to immigration issues.

I went to a Northern California meeting today about The Guvernator's new health plan and how it will impact immigrants. Who will be covered? Who wont be covered? What red herrings will be trotted out to prevent children from getting health care?

But since I am a wimp now about driving, I am too stupid to tell the story. I will have to sleep, sleep, sleep because I drove all the way to San Francisco today. Oh poor widdle girl. I will try to think and write again tomorrow.

In the meantime, Go Sharks. I hope I don't wake up to Bush having invaded Iran.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites