Saturday, February 02, 2008

Bad call, very bad call

Someone has a really bad list. Mitt Romney has a really bad list because I have gotten two robocalls from his campaign. One from the Mittster and the other, here it is, wait, here it comes, was from Rick Santorum telling me how awful John McCain is. Why McCain is not a real conservative, didn't ya know, because he doesn't support a constitutional amendment to make marriage between a man and a woman. OH MY GAWD!

Then I got a polling call asking me which Republican I was voting for. I was so happy pressing the buttons for Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee. Heehee, then I got to vote for "traditional values" as the most important factor in my decision. I feel like I am getting to peek over the fence and see naked mud wrestling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee! Too bad you didn't get to talk to a live person. Do you think you could have pulled off the Huckabee/Paul "traditional values" schtick without laughing?

Anonymous said...

I hope that the GOP continues to use this bad list in the fall! Then, you can keep the poor caller on the phone for hours....

Add to Technorati Favorites